9/18/2011

Short Diary for Sunday


Thinking about summer I have cut hears again today; it was like something like inner need forchange. So now I am locking as slimy boy with short hear; with image of Sleeping woman. What of a contradiction, Blind Willow, SLEEPING WOMAN INVOLVED WITH SENTENCE FROM PAST SUMMER>
'' Newer again will single story be told as thought it's only one.''
Not old.
Not young.
But viable die/able/age//. Anyway these are only small thing worth of life.
The days are shorted; morning has been shiny, afterward’s windy. After several months I am feel hunger; what is good; before it was so sad and disguising to lock me. As sad, sick, pale vision of something like female; now I do not pity myself; either cries silently for lusted time/past tense! My path is parallel with river not with Ghosts on the boat. I have no plans just hopes. Now the world is alive with the sound of music. Nevertheless it was fortunate; indeed it is a blessing to have been melancholy as I was. Had I been a happily nature - and had a then experienced what I did experienced as female!? But within me, where I really suffered I knew more frightfully things. So now I am satisfy with achieved tranquility which is result by lesson from life experience.
So new season is here, everybody is speaking about something personally important but I am just think about small things.
Cup of tea!
Warm room.
Cat on my bad, Lacy.
Teddy in my life..
New book..
Anja.

Нема коментара: