1/08/2012

HI PEOPLE FOLLOW ME I NEED YOUR ATTENTION...



JUST IN THIS SILENCE AND LUNACY I NEED YOUR ATTENTION..YOUR RESPONSE...ABOUT MY WORDS..AM I ON EDGE..JUST LIKE PERSONALITY FROM SHOOTER ISLAND OR ALISON IN THE WOOD'S..LOCKING FOR THE WHITE RABBIT..LISTENING THE CAT..
In majority cases we need response real human response as in situation when you lost or forget password for email web ask's you for proof :"ARE YOU HUMAN BEING"..Well I am human being still but would  be with If I got a chance for small sight on blue sky over me real blue..in sight..I hope so that my reasonable thinking is still in good shape beyond that my small brain cells are eaten in some portion during this all years of bloody work on philosophy of the masters.Did you know how much they could kill you..as Decart, Kant, or my fav..Kierkegaard..I'd have published book about his private Diaries..Amazing what a life, what a mind and what sort of lunacy..Nietzsche has been another type of philosopher..but NIXILIST... 

Kierkegaard..

He has been such type of man who has such strenght to told people what is he really meaning about society..what is real truth of such modern christian society..
In the moments of his deep depths failing he desperately need and lock for answer but all around crowd make from him monkey..Sad..But his is not just one in this poor and sick world..while the majority thought about themselves that they are healthy and wealthy..but they are not..If you told what did you really think they would cut your tongue or isolate in some asylum..From..the SANE SOCIETY..OR THE FAMOUS MICHAEL FOUCAULT ON THE PERPEDICULUM..
FOR SOMETIMES I AM SO SHORE THAT I AM SITING ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR..WAITING FOR EXECUTION..
MY PAST NIGHT WAS LIKE NIGHT MARE..MY HEART STOOPED TO TIP..I HAVE FEEL IT..I HAVE BEEN IN ROOM WITHOUT AIR....SOMEBODY GIVE IT TO ME HAND. BELL GARE..SYLVIA PLATH..I AM BORN WHEN SHE HAS LOST HER LIFE..WHO IS GILT.?WHERE IS THE Q?NO BODY KNOWS..
GOOD BELIEVERS WOULD SAY GOOD IS JUDGE ..BUT DID THEY KNOW:"DID THIS GOD EXIST EITHER IS HE JUST EXPLANATION FOR ALL HUMAN STUPIDITY.."? 
Well on the end..sex and life..We are born on this world alone and each of us will die alone but in min time relationship is most important in life..human touch..We call this love, sex..either friendship..but we are only one space on earth which depend of this..Healthy body in healthy mind..Beyond I am not fun of post modern either modern major sex consumation..
Have a nice Sunday if you read this.... 

Нема коментара: