5/22/2012

LOVE..COLOSSEUM..OF ANJA




My Direst Ariel,
Word revolve in the flame and keep the coliseum heart alive, reflecting orange sunken suns in the secret petals of ruined arches, yes the glowing asbestos thorns and whistling flame flowers reflect the cells of the scarlet heart and the coliseum burns on, without a Nero, on the, on the brink of blackness. So words have power to open Sesame and revel liberal piles of golden metallic suns in the dark pit to be melted and smelted in the fire of the spring which springs to fuse lumps and clods into veins of Radiance.
So Anja burns yellow dahlias on her dark altar of the sun as the sun wanes to importance and the world falls in winter. Birds contract to frozen feathered buds on barren boughs and plants surrender to the omnipotent white frosts which hold all colours cruelly locked in hexagonal hearts of ICE.
My direst Ariel, artificial fires burn here down in Coliseums: leaping red in the hearth of wineglass, smouldering gold in goblets of sherry, cracking crimson in the fairy tale cheeks of a rugged Jewish HERCULES HEWN FRESH FROM heaven Himalayas and DARJEELING to be sculpted with blazing finesse by a feminine Pygmalion whom he gluts with mangoes and Dmitri Karamazov fingers blasting Beethoven out of acres of piano and striking to skeletal crystal. We love this music my direst Ariel between the pillars of the Antics Coliseums. Could you remember of chamber music of the Bach? Could you hire the voice of Anja which is crying for yours love?
Suddenly from the bad of mire we are ascend to astonish the angels of heaven who kept the light on our love enriched in Ice.
Do you realize that the name of sessoon is the most beautiful name in the world? It has lots of seas of grass en masse and Persian moon alone in rococo lagoon of wood wind tune where passes the ebony monsoon.
Ask the Job, why is it our God so cruel, moreover just wait me on Heavenly Jerusalem! But not ask Job today, because it is day…OF us!
I am proud again, and I will have the vary ring wealth’s of the world in my hands before I come to see you again. I only want the moon that sounds in a name and the son of man that bears that name.
In beginning was the word and the word was a Sassoon and it was a terrible word for it created Eden and the golden age back to which fallen Eva looks mingling her crystal tiers with the yellow dahlias that sprout from the lips of her jaundiced Adam.
BE my ANGEL! I am crying for you My Direst! Rise before my eyes while the blues Marys bless us with the singing, and when, Eva &has spoken^^from my lips will the resurrection occur?



Нема коментара: